Please fill out our volunteer form and send it to us to get involved!
Why we need you:
- Help identify areas of concern and of opportunity for ensuring the health and sustainability of Petitcodiac River waterhsed.
- Help the Riverkeeper by monitoring waterways within your community through our RiverWatch program.
- Utilize your scientific, legal, or other specific expertise on environmental river issues.
- Lead, or help with, specific task forces and campaigns.
- Help raise money for our organization.
- Act as liaison in building partnerships with supportive organizations and businesses.
- Help the Riverkeeper by handling administrative, IT, equipment or other practical matters.
- Raise awareness of river issues and the role of Petitcodiac Riverkeeper within your community and with your political representatives.
- Help with all the translation work that needs to be done.
- Help us out in the office.
- Work as a volunteer on our Board of Directors or on one of our committees.