If you are interested in volunteering, please contract us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why we need you:
- Help us identify issues and find solutions to ensure the health and sustainability of the river watershed.
- Assist the Riverkeeper by conducting stream monitoring in your community.
- Bring your scientific, legal or other specific expertise to bear on environmental issues related to the Petitcodiac and Memramcook River.
- Lead or participate in the organization of specific action groups or campaigns.
- Assist in fundraising for our organization.
- Act as a liaison in the creation of partnerships with supporting organizations and businesses.
- Assisting Riverkeeper with practical tasks such as administration, computers and materials development.
- Educate your community members and elected officials about the issues surrounding the river and the role of Petitcodiac Riverkeeper.
- Provide the many translations that need to be produced.
- Volunteer on the Board of Directors or on one of our committees.